- Crown Center – Santa’s Crayola Christmas Land and Santa’s Gingerbread Village – thru December 31
- Town Center Plaza (Leawood, KS) – thru December 23 (you can even make a reservation!)
- Oak Park Mall (Overland Park, KS) – thru December 24
- Zona Rosa (Northland) – thru December 24 (and walk through a winter igloo!)
- Independence Center (Independence, MO) – thru December 24
- Santa’s Wonderland at Bass Pro Shops (Olathe, KS and Independence, MO) – thru December 24
- Cabela’s (Kansas City, KS) – (final days, December 13 & 14)
- Kansas City Southern’s Holiday Express with Santa and his elves (Union Station, KCMO) – December 18-21 (reservations strongly encouraged!)
- Santa & Me Saturdays at Paradise Park (Lee’s Summit) – 10am to 2pm, plus a giant gingerbread house!
- Fairy Princess at the Kansas City Museum (KCMO) – Saturdays (10am-4pm) & Sundays (noon-4pm) thru Dec. 21
- Breakfast with Santa at Powell Gardens (Kingsville, MO) – Dec. 13 & 20 (reservations required)
- Whoville Holidays and photos with the Grinch (City Market, KCMO) – 10:00am-1pm, each Saturday thru Christmas
- Santa Visits Downtown Lee’s Summit – 3pm-5pm, Saturdays in December
- Free Photos with Santa at the Village at Briarcliff (KCMO North) – 10am-1pm, Saturdays thru Dec. 20
- Kansas City Southern’s Holiday Express with Santa and his elves (Union Station, KCMO) – December 14 thru 16 (reservations sold out but walk-up general admission is available each day)
Did we miss your favorite Kansas City Santa? Let us know in the comments!