Are you looking for something to do WITH the kids in Kansas City this New Year’s Eve? Here are a few ideas:
- CoCoKey Water Resort in Kansas City, MO is offering New Year’s Eve family packages starting at $199. The package includes an overnight stay, two days of water resort fun, late night swimming and organized kids’ activities for New Year’s Eve!
- Wonderscope has its annual Wonder Eve from 10am to 5pm! Check the schedule for special events like music from Mr. Stinky Feet and Gymboree for everyone!
- Spend the afternoon at your local Borders and enjoy a New Year’s Eve Party for Kids. The parties start at 2pm and include New Year’s-themed crafts and storytimes.
- For your older kids, there are two parties at Power Play in Shawnee – one from 5:30pm to 9pm and the other from 9pm to 12:30am. Tickets are $25 and $30 but include a three-hour time card for games and a buffet meal.
- You can always make a special night more fun by heading to spend the night at a hotel with a pool – even if it’s not a water park! Check out the Doubletree or the Sheraton on College Boulevard in Overland Park.
- Or just ring in 2009 with a fun party at home. The Kansas City Star had some great ideas for home parties this weekend – check them out here.
Have you guys found other great family-friendly New Year’s activities to share with your kids around Kansas City? Please share them with us here in the comments!